Monthly Nevada Trivia Contest
Each month we post a new Nevada trivia question. If you answer the question correctly, you will automatically be entered into a drawing. This month we will be giving away a “Nevada Proud T-Shirt” and Nevada Trivia board game. Send only one entry per month please. We will notify you by email if you are a winner.
October’s Nevada Trivia questions:
1. The now Washoe County Lazy 5 Park was once the location of what?
2. Built in 1876, name the courthouse that was the Nye County seat until 1905?
3. Named the Ogden River in 1828 by Peter Ogden, what is the name of the river today?
4. What famous gospel singer was a choir director at the Lutheran Church in Reno?
5. What valley is Carson City part of?
[contact-form 2 “Submit your answer.”]